Clean Air Asia is looking for a communications intern with skills that include design and layout, written communications, and photo and video documentation to support various core and project initiatives of the Communications Team. The internship is suitable for those with any background in multimedia arts, mass communication, marketing, public relations, journalism, and other related courses that emphasize strong communications or marketing work.
II. Scope of Work
Under the direct supervision of Clean Air Asia’s Communications Assistant, the Intern will support core and project communications by:
- Providing the layout of the organization’s annual report using the given template.
- Assisting in the preparation and conduct of the communication/awareness-raising materials and activities.
- Performing file management and organization in relation to all data and files generated from desktop research.
- Performing research on relevant local and regional journalists in preparation of the Better Air Quality (BAQ) Conference.
- Participating in and documenting meetings and stakeholder consultations.
III. Eligibility Requirements and Criteria
- A graduate or student in a relevant field such as multimedia arts, mass communication, marketing, public relations or journalism.
- Ability to use InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and other relevant software (kindly provide sample work in the application).
- Experience in photo and video documentation.
- An interest in the field of environmental communications.
- Able to demonstrate excellent research and report writing skills (kindly include a sample of written work in the application).
- Demonstrates excellent research skills and great attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Clean Air Asia offers a modest allowance and flexible time schedule during the internship period but does not fund international travel or provide accommodation for the accepted intern. The internship is on a hybrid (F2F and work-from-home (WFH)) basis.