Individuals and organizations support the Clean Air Asia Center as voting members, non-voting members, or donors. Our Board of Trustees approves all membership applications. Voting members are the Trustees, stakeholder representatives chosen by members of the Clean Air Asia Partnership, and organizations providing more than $100,000 for any one-year period. Organizations providing $20,000 or more (but less than $100,000) for one year are non-voting members. Other organizations that provide funding for projects and programs are donors.
Benefits of a Clean Air Asia Center Member
- Full recognition as Center member in Clean Air Asia’s website, Annual Report, brochure and relevant meetings
- Updates on Clean Air Asia’s activities and events in the area of air quality and climate change, clean fuels and vehicles, green freight and logistics, and sustainable urban development and transport that are relevant to the organization
- Access to the Clean Air Asia’s knowledge database and related materials (publications, newsletters, etc.)
- Strategic cooperation in activities as partners in the area of air quality and climate change, clean fuels and vehicles, green freight and logistics, and sustainable urban development and transport
- Opportunity to contribute in Clean Air Asia’s Business Plan
- Participation in annual Clean Air Asia Member’s Meeting
- Access to the Clean Air Asia network of experts, policy makers and other key stakeholders
Application Form and Process
- The application form for membership shall be accomplished and be submitted to Clean Air Asia through its Executive Director.
- The application for membership is presented to the Board by the Executive Director at its next meeting, and must be approved by at least a majority of all members of the Board.
- Upon approval of the application for membership by the Board, the Executive Director shall issue written confirmation to the applicant.
Robert O’Keefe, Bindu Lohani, Charlie Rufino, Jagan Shah, Marides Fernando, He Kebin, Mary Jane Ortega, Bebet Gozun, Yoshihiro Iwasaki
Mary Jane Ortega, CityNet
Elly Sinaga, Ministry of Transport, Indonesia
- Non-government organizations and academic and research institutions:
- Private Sector:
Maschinenbau Haldenwang GmbH & Co KG (MAHA)
- Development agencies and foundations:
Roland Haas, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)