The Faculty of Civil & Environmental Engineering (FTSL) ITB, established in 2006, carries out education, research, and community services in the fields of civil engineering, ocean engineering, and environmental engineering. The common interest of these activities is the development of sustainable infrastructure and built environment which are the basic requirements to improve the quality of life. FTSL comprises 5 study programs, offering education in the undergraduate (S1) and graduate (S2 & S3) levels and contributes to the provision of qualified and highly competitive graduates through the delivery of state of the art courses and programs which anticipate the fast development of science and technology in the above mentioned fields. Frontline research and problem solving community services are carried out by all FTSL academic staff in 9 research groups, i.e. (1) Structural Engineering, (2) Geotechnical Engineering, (3) Water Resources Engineering, (4) Transportation Engineering, (5) Construction Engineering & Management, (6) Ocean Engineering, (7) Water & Waste water Engineering, (8) Air & Waste Management, (9) Environmental Management Technology.
To be a prestigious, reliable, respected, and internationally recognized education, research and development institution in civil, environmental, and ocean engineering, with dedication to the development of the nation and country.
1. Guiding the development and change made by the society through innovative and high quality education, research and development, and community services in civil, environmental, and ocean engineering in response to global and local challenges.
2. Offering education in undergraduate, master, and doctoral levels based on research and development to produce professional, prestigious and innovative graduates, characterized by academic, industrial, and national leadership capacity.
3. Conducting and supporting research and development programs which are beneficial to the development of the nation and country and/or contributing to the development of science.
4. Delivering professional and responsible expertise and scientific services which are needed by the government, industry and other institutions.
5. Contributing to community services programs in a responsible and sustainable manner
Primary Contact: Mr. Agus Jatnika Effendi, PhD
Position: Head of Undergraduate Environmental of Engineering
Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering, ITB, Jl Ganesha 10 Bandung, Indonesia 40132
Phone: 62- 22- 250 4952
Fax: 62 -22- 2530704
Email #1: jatnika(at)indo.net.id
Email #2: kantor(at)ftsl.itb.ac.id